|Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor|
|Retail Price: $299.99|
|Amazon Price: $239.96|
The Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor is the perfect choice for any serious juicers. I purchased mine a few years ago and I honestly have to say that it far exceeds any other juicers that I have ever owned. One of the best things about this juicer is how easy it is to use. The juicer also makes an 8-ounce glass of juice in less than five seconds, making it the fastest juicer I have ever owned.
One of the reasons that this juicer is so fast is due to its 1000-Watt Italian made motor. This motor running on its highest speed delivers an amazing 13,000 RPM, which is three times faster than most other juicers. The slowest speed still delivers 6500 RPM, which is perfect for leafy vegetables and soft fruits. Even better is the built-in smart chip that regulates how much power is sent to the blades based on the juicing load, this ensures that you have just the right amount of power each time.
- 3 inch opening – The 3-inch opening is probably the best if not most useful feature that comes with this juicer. This wide opening allows for me to easily juice whole fruits and vegetables, no more having to worry about cutting the fruit and veggies up into small pieces that will fit into a 1.5-inch opening. Any food bigger than 3 inches must be cut to fit, but this isn’t a big deal because they don’t have to be cut into a lot of pieces.
- Ease of feeding food into the chute – Another thing that impressed me was how easy it was to feed food into the chute, no matter what it was. A perfect example of this is apples, with my old juicer it would create so much pulp that it would make applesauce rather than apple juice. Celery the strings would get stuck. However, with this juicer no matter what type of food I am juicing it goes in easily and doesn’t back up the chute.
- Pulp Free – One thing I don’t like in my juice is pulp. This juicer is the first one that I have ever used that does not create any noticeable pulp, other juicers I used I had to strain the juice through a mesh strainer a few times to remove the pulp. The reason that this juicer leaves behind little to no pulp is because the 115 individual knives that process the food into the smallest pieces possible.
- Defrother on the pitcher – Another amazing feature with this juicer is the defrother on the pitcher that is designed to separate the froth from the actual juice. This feature allows for fresher tasting juice. However, what is even better is that the juice is produced in less than 5 seconds because of how easy the juicer is to use.
- Spits Food/Juice – The only problem with this juicer is that it spits out food/juice from the chute. This can be a big problem because of how big of a mess it creates, but it is also a very easy problem to solve. To prevent it from spitting food I simply use the juicer with the push cover on at all times. I don’t have to use the push cover to push down the food, but it prevents anything from coming back out of the chute.
The Breville 800JEXL is one of the best juicers available on the market because it can make an 8-ounce glass of juice in less than five seconds. Even better is how easy cleanup is, there are no screws to undo and all of the pieces are dishwasher safe. The Breville 800JEXL comes with a recipe book and a one-year warranty.
Price Alert: Currently Amazon.com is offering free shipping and a generous 25% discount for the Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor. This is a massive savings of $100 from the usual retail price so be sure to take advantage of this offer.